- Create an account (or login if you already have one) on the Society’s online application website (SMApply):HERE
- Determine your eligibility by completing the eligibility assessment.
- If you are found to be eligible, you will automatically be connected to the application form. The information you enter onto the form will be saved as you work, and you may continue to edit the form until submitted.
- Provide name and email address for an academic and a non-academic reference. (The online application system will then send an email to these references requesting that they complete and submit a reference on your behalf.)
- Upload your non-official transcripts to the site.(Transcripts must clearly show your full name and the name of the post-secondary institution that issued the transcript.)
- Watch for email notification that your references have been received so that you can SUBMIT your application for consideration. (You will need to login to your SMApply account and click the SUBMIT button.)
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Society at firstname.lastname@example.org.